Today is officially the start of the week, but I'm going to recap yesterday. In the morning I walked around Tel Aviv taking pics of street art, and in the early afternoon I met up with Miriam, who is friends with my brother's girlfriend. She's a medical student in an American program in Tel Aviv. We played a low-key game of kickball with her roommate (also named Emily) and some of their friends from their program.
In the evening, I met up with another medical student whose name is Milena. She's from Germany and her grandma and my parents are good friends. She's in Israel for two months studying Hebrew and also doing a rotation at a Tel Aviv hospital. I hope I can see her again for Purim, when Israelis have Purim parties and dress up in costumes (kind of like Halloween).
I'm going to have one long post of photos from the weekend, following this one.
1 comment:
Ahhhh why did neither of you tell me you saw each other?? Mir and Em- so glad you guys touched base and got to hang out. XOXO
Post a Comment